Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Back To Work!!

News From Primitive Stitches~~



Finally, after what has probably been two years, I am back to working on new designs. It feels like it has been forever since I put the pencil to the paper!! I am loving every minute of being back!!


I have just released 12 new designs. Some are late (Christmas) because the season came upon me before I was ready!! lol I am thinking that I may include Christmas, Halloween, fall and winter designs throughout the year because they are truly my favorites and seem to come and go too quickly for me!!


I am working on new things still, Valentines, winter etc. and hope to publish some more designs very soon.


Hugs!!
Rhon

2 comments:

  1. Great I cant wait to go take a peek! Here's an idea if you are looking for any :) My sister in law is looking for a beach themed sampler. Just thought I would throw that out there...I LOVE working with your patterns!
    Have a great day~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda, glad you are back. Hope you are feeling better. That flu can really get you down. So happy that I ordered new patterns. I can't wait to start working on them. Stop by my blog when you get a chance. http://mimibabyyow.blogspot.com/ I try to post often and I will be featuring your stitchery patterns in February. Hugs, Jean
    Bayside Sisters Creations

    ReplyDelete