Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome To Primitive Stitches/Primitive Keepers

Thank you for stopping by!! We hope to keep you updated on the "happenings" for both sites. We also hope to post helpful hints as well as supply links to sites that provide informative information as wells as those that are just fun!!

About Us~

Primitive Stitches~Offering a large inventory of primitive stitchery/embroidery patterns. We carry designs for all Holidays, seasons, as well as everyday. Candle mats, tags, hand towels, stitcheries and more.
Primitive Keepers~New site devoted to machine embroidery designs using patterns exclusively from Primitive Stitches. Quality digitizing by Lisa of Willows Embroidery Nook.

We invite you to contact us with any questions you may have.
Thanks Again!!
Rhonda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda!!

    I'm so happy to see your starting a new blog! Welcome to blogland!! I'll pass on the word through mine. It's been awhile since we've chatted.....via email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda--welcome to blog land--may you always have fun doing your blogging!! I can see some real pretty stitcheries--soo I will be back to check on you and your designs--keep stitching- Oh Quilt Hollow sent me over--she is on my blog list and I always enjoy reading her adventures!!
    Have a great week--Just, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, welcome to blog land. I know you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda, you're a great addition to the world of blogs. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda, I'm so glad you jumped on the blogging wagon! Your patterns are "the best"! I will be following your blog regularly for new inspiration and I will make a comment on my own blog that you've arrived! Happy stitching!!!!!!!
    Deb at "Rustic Country Handcrafts"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda,
    Welcome to blogland. I will be back often as I love your patterns and have several.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog i am always fond of stitching next to writing research papers i love your patterns very unique and quite difficult great blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time I have found your site and you make some beautiful stuff. Cant wait to see more. Custom Embroidery Service

    ReplyDelete